Residential Property Law

If you have found the perfect home or if you already have a buyer for your current home, we can help. It is important to remember that whether you want to buy or sell a property you must involve a lawyer.

Rather than move home, you may decide to extend your property and/or your borrowing. We will be happy to assist with your remortgage.

If you own a residential property and wish to rent it to a tenant, we can help prepare the necessary documentation.

If you are lucky enough to have paid off your mortgage, we can assist with having your security (mortgage) legally discharged from the Land Register.